 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2474
2473  |  2475
Subject:
Some parts I have created for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:48:40 GMT

I know I should have done this a month ago, but better late than never.
All of the parts I have created so far are at
www.overlordempire.com/ldraw/parts/

The parts:
30366.dat  Windscreen 3 x 6 x 5 Domed
6069p02.dat  Wedge 4 x 4 Triple w/ SW Eyes Pattern
30363p01.dat  Slope Brick 18 4 x 2 w/ SW Rebel Alliance Pattern
3652.dat Technic Piston Head 2 x 2
30375.dat  MiniBot Torso (Star Wars Battle Droid)
30376x.dat  MiniBot Legs (Star Wars Battle Droid)
30377.dat  MiniBot Arm (Star Wars Battle Droid)

All other forthcoming parts will be posted to Lugnet (if I remember), and my
site of course.

Nathan