 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2456
2455  |  2457
Subject:
Complete Figure Shortcuts for LegoCAD.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 02:12:34 GMT

This is a post for all of those people who want to build a (official)
sub-group based model with little effort involved.

I have currently designed and maintained Complete Figure Shortcuts for the
following groups:
Classic Space (w/ new helmet as a mock-up)
Blacktron (I)
Futuron
M:Tron
Space Police (I)
Blacktron II
* One for Unitron is also possible.

My point is, I would like to make these elements OFFICIAL L-CAD Updates.
The standing models (979p??.dat) will be easy to use, wherever they are needed.
While the sitting models (980p??.dat) are also easy to use, they will not be
able sit in cramped places, requiring different sitting angles other than 90
degrees.

To the readers of LUGNET.cad.dat, I am asking for your personal opinion on the
subject. Should I submit TLG sub-group based minifig shortcuts to
partsref@home.com? Or not?

-- James J.
"Don't just 'play well', play better!"