 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2452
Re: part 3069p03.dat Dynamite.dat final version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dennis Osborn writes:

Here is my final version of part 3069p03.dat,
the 1x2 tile with the dynamite pattern on it.

Outstanding!  :-)  Doing "free-form"/artwork
patterns has always been a problem for me.
(Give me simple geometrical patterns any day!)

Franklin