 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2438
  I need to see a man about a horse...

(...) Actually I needed to remove the legs... But I really liked the head / tail design so I kept those parts. I ended up using the older style 1 x 2 hinge so that the model looks like it is jumping in the air. I then created legs that look like (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: I need to see a man about a horse...

Hey, that's really looks great! I wish the real Lego horse was more posable... -Andy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Royce Fay" <royce.fay@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)