 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 242
  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

[followups set to lugnet.cad.dev] Nice job! Now I don't have to worry about that entry on the Parts Tracker anymore. :) The power drill could be modified. I doubt it's seen much use. Especially not in situations where the position is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:378c87c0.798940...net.com... (...) I almost contacted you to see if you had done anything on it, but I figured that since you would have been working on it before the cone primitives came (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

(...) OK. I will do it. (...) I'm not keen on those specific names, but I'm OK with the idea of one-word categories. Do we need to stick with the idea of 'category = first word in title', or can we move on at this point? I think the only programs (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

(...) Maybe just MinifigTool, MinifigAccessory, MinifigWeapon? (...) That's the rub. If there were a makelist which sorted on category, then we could use more logical partnames, and put our goofy category/sorting language in a 0 Category statement. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)