 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2393
  Re: Has anyone made the wheels as seen in 5920

(...) awhile ago? Or maybe it was Fredrick... It seems like maybe the file wasn't posted on lugnet for some reason, so you might have to search for messages talking about the part, and see if you can get a link offsite. Steve (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Has anyone made the wheels as seen in 5920

(...) I made the wheel for this model: (URL) was also another person who posted a different version of the same wheel in the cad.parts group fairly recently, so I didn't bother to register my part in the tracker. Fredrik (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)