 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2378
    part 10034 mockup —Ronald Scott Moody
   I decided to try and do a little work on this part. It is a bit more complete than the mockup. But it is still messy. I am having trouble with the complex panels. I still want to add some little boxes to it to make it more acurate and try to get the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: part 10034 mockup —Burkhard Schloemer
     Thanks for the improvements. I used this important part on many models, and it's a shame there's STILL no official version availible (this complaint goes to all of the other part-developers)! Primus BuS ComStar LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/legoMC (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: part 10034 mockup —Steve Bliss
   (...) Don't worry about that detail -- the LDraw standard is to model all stud3 objects as solid. Steve (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)