 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2351
    Slope 45 2x3 double with tow hook: Does it exist? —Tony Hafner
   I cannot find this anywhere, but it's been around so long that I can't imagine it not being in the parts library. Am I looking in the wrong places, or does it really not exist? You can see the part in question here (the big red double-slope thing (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)