 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2326
  New Part: 3010p06a.dat: Brick 1 x 4 with Danger Stripes Pattern on Two Sides  [DAT]

There is an existing 1x4 brick that has danger stripes on one side, but I have a piece with the pattern on both sides. I believe that it came in <set:6681>. Here's my LDraw version. Thumbnail picture: (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com 0 Brick 1 x 4 with (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)