 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2318
  Error in 2357.dat (or in LDGLite)  [DAT]

There seems to be an error in 2357.dat (or in LDGLite). It looks like the winding has been swapped for some of the sides, so the wrong surfaces are drawn. This is only visible in some special cases. When you render the example below with LDGLite (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Error in 2357.dat (or in LDGLite)

(...) Well it renders the same way in l3lab so it's a bug in the part. I think the problem is that the inside surface is missing. This lets us see through to the outside surface of the 2357 brick which occupies the exact same space as the outside (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Error in 2357.dat (or in LDGLite)  [DAT]

(...) This looks like an accidental omission by the (un-named) original author of all the inside faces. Here is a corrected version, which I'll also send in to Steve for the next update. Chris 0 Brick 2 x 2 Corner 0 Name: 2357.DAT 0 Author: ? 0 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)