 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2305
2304  |  2306
Subject:
Parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:10:56 GMT

Hey ya parts authors,

I confess that yes, I own a few Town Jr. sets.  There.  *That's* out of the
way.  Razz away, but in a separate thread please.  ;-)

I'm looking for someone to create the following part from <set:6474> (1):

30394 - Bulldozer scoop with 1 2-finger click hinge

If you think you can tackle the part but need compensation, please e-mail me.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  for the FTX-impaired -- http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6474