 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2266
Re: Need Advice about Pt#30296
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joseph Cardana writes:
In a personal e-mail Adam Myers writes:

...you might want to nix the cautionary pattern...

   My thought is since the stripes are there, that's the way it should be.
Does anyone else agree with Adam?

Joe

Yes, I agree with Adam.

Normally we would have a basic dat file (eg 30296.dat) for the part without any
printing and all in colour 16, and a separate dat file with a pxx suffix for
decorated parts (eg. 30296p01.dat).

I assume that the stripes are printed on the part like other decorated LEGO
parts (since I don't have the part myself).

Chris