 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2226
2225  |  2227
Subject:
Number error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:00:35 GMT

    I've found an error on some dat files I've found.  I downloaded three
1x4 hinge bricks. One without stripes and two with black and red stripes.
They were given the number 30388.  I have a firetruck which has the hinge
brick with red stripes. It is numbered 30387.  Also on this model is a 1x6
hinge brick. It's number 30388.  I've written to Tore Ericcson and Steve
Bliss and the maker.

Joe