 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2223
Re: Would some one model these parts??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andy Lynch writes:
Austin,
Since you haven't received any answers, and I think this is the third time you
posted this or a nearly similar message in this forum (or one of the other CAD
groups), it is probably safe to say that no one has modeled these yet, and also
no one is ready to tackle these right now.

You COULD just go to http://www.ldraw.org and figure out how to start modeling
them yourself.
Thanks. I just got done reviewing the LDraw giude. I'll be more carefull
about posting.