 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2092
  973p03.dat, the "pizza babe"  [DAT]

Having finally gotten my hands onto the infamous "pizza babe" minifig torso, I decided to encode it. I'm not finished yet, but I thought I'd post this interim version. Enjoy! :-) Thanks, Franklin 0 Minifig Torso - Red Halter (aka "Pizza Babe") (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)