 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2083
Re: 3069p25.dat, now POV-RAY friendly! ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:14:47 GMT

0 Modified by: Franklin W. Cain
0 Modified to be "POV-RAY-friendly"

Instead of these "Modified by" lines, please add comment lines like:
0 20001218 FWC Replaced pattern polygons with primitives and lines
with quads
0 20001218 FWC Added keywords/category metacommands

Done.

If you rewrote the entire pattern, and feel the change
is significant enough, you might change the Author entry to:
0 Author: Jaco van der Molen, original pattern
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain, revised pattern

Done.

0 KEYWORDS computer, display, button, buttons, controls

Thanks for adding these.  How these additional keywords:
Space, burst, starburst, and maybe dial?

Done.

Also, 'buttons' is redundant -- it's in the title.

OK, but I left in "button" (singular).  ;-)

Is there any way you could skip your sig when posting DAT files?
It would make things a little easier to parse...

Oops.  :-(  OK, I'm sending you the revised file
in a separate email.  I'll send the DAT file as an attachment,
which, IIRC, is how you've said in the past that you'd prefer
to receive 'em.  Gimme a few minutes, and it'll be
on the way.  ;-)

Franklin

Steve