 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2062
  pirate's head scarf... well... *sort of*... :-P  [DAT]

OK, this is a really, *really* crude mock-up, I'll be the first to admit, but I really needed something that I could use for this piece, no matter how ugly, as long as it looked *something* like the piece in question, plus there's been one or two (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)