 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2044
  Re: new lego-cad part: x474.dat, "Arm Piece with Towball and Stud"

(...) I used the code for 30082.dat, "Arm Piece with Towball and Clip", as a startnig point. Inside that DAT file, there is a dome (4-8sphe.dat), used for the "front" half of the towball, that has a diameter of _14_, not 16. Franklin (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: new lego-cad part: x474.dat, "Arm Piece with Towball and Stud"

(...) Really. How extraordinary. I must have been off my rocker when I made that part. I wonder if there was any particular reason I chose that measurement, or if I was just feeling rebellious. Thanks for pointing this out. I'll double-check the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)