 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2038
  Re: endparts

I'll be doing this in the next day or two. -John Van "koen" <koen.jordens@studen...ven.ac.be> wrote in message news:G5D49F.FpA@lugnet.com... (...) place (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: endparts

Could you center them around the Y-axis? Also, I don't now if I schould make the airtubes hollow or not, some purist might say yes, but you would never see it and it would take up twice as much space. Any suggestions? thanks a lot, koen. John (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)