 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1982
Re: FINAL final 6002 half piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mark Kennedy writes:
Ok, since the 1/9th ring has been updated I fixed the 6002 part to work with
the new version of the 1-4RING9 primative.

Hi Mark,
I really hate to tell you this, but I noticed four missing quads at the
bottom of this part. They are the ends to the curved pieces on the bottom.

Good job!

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)