 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1976
1975  |  1977
Subject:
Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:43:45 GMT

Some time ago I updated the 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 1x6, 1x8 and 2x2 tiles... adding the
small groove along the bottom of each. I also added this groove to many of the
2x2 decorated tiles (I'm working on the others at the moment).

I handed these off to Terry K but they may have gotten lost in the mists of
time. For the heck of it, I'm posting a link to a .zip containing what I've
done so far. I'll also hand them off to Steve so he can consider them for
official entry. Just a way to make renders a little more realistic.

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Temporary/Tiles_W_Edge.zip

I've named each of them XXXXa.dat (depending on the original part number), but
since I'm only aware of some very early tiles not having an edge, we may want
these versions to replace the originals where applicable.

Enjoy!