 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1970
Re: new and improved! pov-ray-friendly minifig coin (1 of 4; collect 'em all!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:37:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Please let me know what you think!  ;-)

Hey, Mr. Prolific... this is neat! It will let me upgrade my BrickBay icon
with a better coin (I'm gonna use the 40 because it's the biggest, of course).

Is the 10 supposed to be centered on the coin? My eyes aren't good enough to
say for sure whether it is or not in the actual part.

++Lar