 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1944
  Re: New part 30094

Could you describe a bit more what this part is or provide a link to an image? thanks Robin Sayce-Jones <robin.sayce-jones@f...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G4LCrs.BBJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part 30094

No problem. Its used a lot in Town Diver stuff. Its a 2 x 2 plate with a square rod frame. Similar to 30033 but square rather than octagonal. I've rendered it at (URL) add some keywords when I work out what they should say. Its was used in set (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part 30094

Oh dear I seem to have messed this up. After a quick search on Lugnet rather than the latest Ldraw update I have found this part has been done quite some time ago. So if anyone can remove this entire thread it would be appreciated. Sorry. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)