 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1942
  New part 30094  [DAT]

Hi, I've been waiting for someone to do this part, but in the end I've done it myself. Having said that any comments on improving it will help. Constructive comments only. To use it you will also need the new proposed torus primative as uploaded in (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part 30094

Could you describe a bit more what this part is or provide a link to an image? thanks Robin Sayce-Jones <robin.sayce-jones@f...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G4LCrs.BBJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part 30094

No problem. Its used a lot in Town Diver stuff. Its a 2 x 2 plate with a square rod frame. Similar to 30033 but square rather than octagonal. I've rendered it at (URL) add some keywords when I work out what they should say. Its was used in set (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part 30094

Oh dear I seem to have messed this up. After a quick search on Lugnet rather than the latest Ldraw update I have found this part has been done quite some time ago. So if anyone can remove this entire thread it would be appreciated. Sorry. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)