 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1922
  Re: New Part: 973p109.dat Minifig Torso with Old Obi-Wan Pattern

Chris, When I view this using LDLite, with "front" view and "x8" zoom, I see a gap at the collar where the brown undershirt should go all the way up to the same height as the black markings and the (yellow) "neckline". Franklin (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: 973p109.dat Minifig Torso with Old Obi-Wan Pattern

(...) Yup - that's what it's like on the Old Obi-Wan I have. Is yours different? Maybe mine just has a colour registration problem with the brown. It would be dead easy to fix, but maybe other people could please check their Old Obi-Wans and provide (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: 973p109.dat Minifig Torso with Old Obi-Wan Pattern

(...) I just checked two of mine. For both of them, the top edge of the brown was even with the top edge of the yellow. However, for one of these two, the black lines were just a _tad_ bit higher than the yellow and brown. Hope this helps. Franklin (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: 973p109.dat Minifig Torso with Old Obi-Wan Pattern  [DAT]

(...) There is obviously some variation in the print registration on this part, but I agree it _looks_ better with the top edge of the brown and yellow aligned. Here it is fixed. Chris 0 Minifig Torso with Old Obi-Wan Pattern 0 Name: 973p109.DAT 0 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)