 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 190
Re: new part: train wheel rubber ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:18:55 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FEKC7q.17L@lugnet.com...
Unfortunatly, this "piece" isn't a cylinder.  It is somewhat conical.  At
least, mine are (admittedly, they were sitting on the wheels for about 12
years, and the wheel is conical).

Interesting.  Are there other uses for this part?  If so, and if it is
cylidrical in its "natural" state, we probably need two versions so that one
will fit correctly on the wheel.  In any case, the file can pretty easily be
altered to use cone primitives instead of cyli.dats, and the edges and rings
adjusted accordingly.

-John Van