 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1895
Re: upcoming part - 3626b105.dat - minifig head w/ smirk & brown eyebrows pattern (Han Solo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:52:42 GMT

"Matt Schild" <phydeaux@sisna.com> wrote in message
This is the "Han Solo" face/head from the Lego Star Wars line.
I'll finish it up tomorrow (errr, later today?).
I just wanted to lay claim to this one first.  ;-)

Sounds great, now when are you going to do the Darth Vader head?
hint, hint, hint.

I had a rough go at this at the weekend - I now realise how hard this
authoring really is! I'm going to write a quick VB program so I can choose a
part I've preconfigured, or enter 3 points in a plane, and given 2 points
calculate the 3rd. Then I can scan stuff in huge and enter all the
measurements in. I'll have a crack at the Vader head this weekend if I get
chance and if it works I'll post next week (but only if I don't get beaten
to it!). Don't rely on me getting this done though - I'm redecorating my
daughter's bedroom so it's likely I won't even get to turn my PC on this
weekend :(

Dan