 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1878
1877  |  1879
Subject:
[lego-cad] changes to titles/keywords for SW minifig faces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:15:53 GMT

Hi!  Based on the feedback I've received,
I'm changing the TITLEs of the four minifig face patterns
I've done for the Lego Star Wars pieces as follows:

3626b101.dat
Minifig Head with SW Grim/Determined w/ Eyebrows pattern

3626b102.dat
Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows pattern

3626b103.dat
Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern

3626b104.dat
Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Grey Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern

(Tore:  Please update these entries in your parts tracker accordingly
the next time you make an update.  Thanks.)

(Steve:  I'll send you updated versions of these DAT files momentarily.)

Also, I have tentatively changed the KEYWORDS of these DAT files
as follows below.  Note that, until I hear from Steve
as to the correct/official way of using multi-word (i.e., phrase) KEYWORDS,
I've used both commas and quote marks, just to be sure.

0 Minifig Head with SW Grim/Determined w/ Eyebrows pattern
0 Name: 3626b101.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious grim determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Classic Trilogy"
0 KEYWORDS "Luke Skywalker", "Luke Skywalker (1999)"

0 Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows pattern
0 Name: 3626b102.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Episode One", "Star Wars: Classic Trilogy"
0 KEYWORDS "Obi-Wan Kenobi", "Young Obi-Wan Kenobi"
0 KEYWORDS padawan, jedi, "jedi knight"
0 KEYWORDS "Luke Skywalker", "Luke Skywalker (2000)"

0 Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern
0 Name: 3626b103.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Episode One"
0 KEYWORDS "Qui-Gon Jinn", jedi, "jedi knight"

0 Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Grey Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern
0 Name: 3626b104.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Classic Trilogy"
0 KEYWORDS "Obi-Wan Kenobi", "Old Obi-Wan Kenobi", "Ben Kenobi"
0 KEYWORDS jedi, "jedi knight"

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.