 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1856
Re: Part repost: chains1.dat [Lots of problems fixed]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 06:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Matt Schild writes:
How would you like a new primitive for those 1/2 toruses? I have made one
for my "epaulette" The torus primitive is one of the reasons I have not
posted it here yet.

I will now post the files.

Please see the file data below.

I hope I have helped.
Keep workin on those parts! :-))

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!
You just had to wait until the day after I finished to mention that, didn't you?

Yikes!!!  Sorry, I didn't see your posting on this part before.
I have been browsing Lugnet very quckly lately.

Sorry, just slightly frustrated.

That's ok, I understand. I'm sorry I didn't get this to you sooner.

I hope you have submitted those primitives to Steve Bliss so they can become
official.

Yes sir! I just emailed them last night. (providing my email went through -
my ISP...)

Much smaller file and a slightly cleaner looking final product.  Good job.

Thanks.
I struggled alot too, mainly creating the spreadsheet. (It was a good
learning exercise for me to re-learn Excel.)

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo2.htm (planned)