 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1852
  Re: New Part : 2545 - Minifig Imperial Guard Hat

(...) Thanks. I know, that the _toupee_ has also been half complete for too long. That and the forestman cap which is done except for the complex area around the feather hole. LMK if a mockup without the feather hole would be of any interest. Chris (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  mock-up of forestman cap (and/or toupee?)

(...) Sure. If you don't want to post the mock-up here, please send me a copy via email. Also, if you have a mock-up of the toupee, *PLEASE* send me a copy! I need that for so many minifig models, it ain't funny! Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)