 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1811
Re: Unknown# - Hinge Brick 1 X 6 Locking Double
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:52:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:

3. Also, you might want to ask Tore to list this
on his Parts Tracker, seeing as someone has requested
this part.

Oops, my bad, I forgot to edit this last part
(I was copying-and-pasting from another message).
Although no one has requested this part, yet,
I'd still ask that you register it with Tore,
so we can keep the parts tracker up to date.

(You see, I noticed that someone had requested the 1x2 brick
w/ fingers on both ends, and I didn't see on the parts tracker
that you had already done it and these others,
so I was about to start them myself, when I decided
to double check and see if anyone had posted here... )

Thanks,
Franklin