 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1783
RE: Minifig Round Shield
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:57:44 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Please LMKWYT!

I thought the raised areas were rounded.

They are, but I don't know how to LDraw a torus.  And since the rings are 2
LDU wide and 1 LDU tall, I figured the roundness was a detail small enough
to disregard.  It probably ends up looking better in POV-Ray this way since
we don't have a torus primitive.  If you feel the roundness is necessary, I
suppose this part could be a candidate for "needs work"?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/