 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1768
  973solo.dat Han solo torso from the Millenium Falcon set  [DAT]

For some reason, this minifig has tan arms, but the color printed on the torso it's self is white. Well, more of an off-white, but closer to white than tan. As always, LMKWYT Please, someone tell me where to find the list of patterned part numbers, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 973solo.dat Han solo torso from the Millenium Falcon set

(...) In the actual movie, if you look closely, he's wearing a shirt whose color I would call "bachelor's white", i.e., it was white maybe when he originally bought it... ;-) (...) _Nice_ job. :-) (Personally, I _hate_ doing asymetrical jobs.) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)