 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1719
  32197 Supercar Wheel 81.6 x 34 ZR  [DAT]

Finally, here it is, the long waited Supercad wheel. The tyre is not yet done, but it will be soon. Enjoy and let me know what you think about this part file. Marc. Note they are 3 files in this message : 32197.dat 32197a.dat 32197b.dat ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 32197 Supercar Wheel 81.6 x 34 ZR

PRAAAAIIIIISSSSE THE LOOOORD!!! Thank god that part was finished. Now I can finally finish my Supercar MkII which has been sitting on my drive for the past few months without any wheels. You are the greatest Technic parts author on earth! Brett (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 32197 Supercar Wheel 81.6 x 34 ZR

The part looks great but I have one comment. Next time you post a part with more than 1 dat file, make it into a MPD file. Its easy to do, just put "0 " in front of the File xxx.dat and remove the ----- line and you have an MPD file. (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 32197 Supercar Wheel 81.6 x 34 ZR

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Brett Neale writes: Now I can finally finish my Supercar MkII i downloaded your model when you posted it and thought it was great. i think you should post it again with the wheels. btw, what program do you use, mlcad? (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)