 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 17
Re: Unofficial Part: 2x2 Plate with White Hubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 19:05:34 GMT

On Thu, 13 May 1999 17:18:49 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

This is a modification of a current part.  All I did was change some colors.
:)  The file didn't have the author's name in it, so I'm not sure who to give
credit to.

The no-author files were authored by James Jessiman, and are part of the
original LDraw releases.

Steve