 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1616
Re: x460.dat - Miscellaneous Gem Facetted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 19:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
here is the facetted gem
from the Ninja and Adventurers sets.

Looks good, except for one missing polygon.  It's the triangle at the extreme
Z+ vertex, on the top face.  Actually, looking at the corresponding/mirror
face, at the extreme Z- vertex, it looks like you've got two faces laid over
each other -- maybe one of them is the missing face?

Also, I'm not sure that I would call this
a minifig accessory, as it can be used
in models without minifig parts.
If the concensus is that "yes, it's a minifig
accessory", I'll go along with that,
but this feels more like a "miscellaneous"
to me.

I'd go for the Rock category.  It's not the most intuitive selection (unless
you're a geologist or a rock hound), but that's where the BURP, LURP, and
Hydrolator Crystal are located.  Something like one of the following:

Rock Gem  1 x  1 Faceted
Rock Crystal  1 x  1 Gem Faceted

Steve