 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1592
Re: Parts Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mike Cormier writes:
I was wondering if the following parts are/will be offered:
1. pirate ship bow
2. pirate ship stern
I have these on my "todo"(planned) lists. If someone else is working on them
let us know.

3. pirate ship mast
Not sure which piece this is.

4. rock raiders canopy (bars)
On my todo list as well. I do have a mock-up on there too.

Thanx

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)