 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1577
Re: parrot colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:34:31 GMT

Franklin, this "gap", is it on the actual parrot and I need to put it in or is
it in my file and I need to remove it?  I used MLcad and L3Lab to view my
file and I do not see it in my file.  What did you use to produce the images?

Dennis.

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Dennis,

There appears to be a "gap" in the yellow part of the wing,
as can be seen in this image:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/parrots.jpg"

Thanks,
Franklin