 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1575
Re: parrot colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dennis Osborn writes:

Hi all.  I have completed the color patterns for the parrot.
Since I do not have a parrot, I am working from photos scanned
from a lego catalog.  Let me know of changes that I need to make.
If you have a photo to back it up, that would be a help.
Even laying a parrot on the scanner will work.

Minor nitpick.
This specific DAT file should be named "2546p1.dat"
(note the "p1" at the end).  It's the _un_colorized version
that should be named "2546.dat".

*Excellent* work, by the way!  Bravo!  :-)

Franklin