 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1560
Re: LDraw Part Needed: UCS X-Wing Canopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Nathan Falslev writes:
I'm working on an LDrawn model that requires this canopy.  So I need to know
if one's has been created, if so where.  If one hasn't, could anyone create
it?  I'm by no means an LDraw pro so if there's anything prohibiting the
creation of this peice(besides its uncommonness) or any large problems with my
request feel free to make me aware of them:)
Either way please give me its exact dimensions so I can leave a space for it
on the model.

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Exploria Main Interface
http://explorien.homestead.com/main.html

I believe the part number is 30372 and it is available in Leocad so I assume it
should also be available in one of the Ldraw updates though I wouldn't know
which one.