 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1559
    Updated Part - 30201 Panel 10 x 10 x 2 1/3 Corner Base —Paul Easter
   Hello, I have fixed this part, which is in the 2000-2 parts voting. Please look it over, I have basically re-done the whole part with better calculations. Let me know if there are any problems left to correct. Thanks, Paul (URL) (finished parts) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)