 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1543
    Re: new lcad part - small feather/plume (castle/pirates) —Jonathan Wilson
   Cool! Just the part I need! Now I only need 3 more parts to finish my model: the large feather plume the horse and the old knights helment with the fixed face grill. (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: new lcad part - small feather/plume (castle/pirates) —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Wait. Its the 3rd plume of the 3, the one I dont need. :( (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)