 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1481
Re: New Part - 30200 Windscreen 6 x 6 Octagonal Canopy Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:47:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John Jensen writes:

Aw man! Paul is back from the dead:)
I was dead?  Acutally I have been busy with my family and work projects.

Do you eat ABS for breakfast?:)
Nope! Don't even drink coffee either! :-)

Guess we'll se another couple of hundred parts from you before the
next release:)
Not a couple of hundred, maybe one or two, maybe more. Depends on how much
time Steve and his helpers have for preparing files.(and if he is still
accepting parts for the update.

Wish I had the time. How DO you guys get these parts done so fast?
Hummm... It helps if you think in 3d. I have spent the last 6 or 7 years
drawing isometric images on a 2d plane. Talk about frustraiting when they
want the image turned!

Keep up the (very) good work.
Thanks! I will try to get my parts together. :-) Oh! I mean inlined.

Take care,

Paul