 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1425
    WWRifle -- *corrected* >:-( —Franklin W. Cain
   Alright, I admit it, I'm not perfect. :-P I noticed a couple of edgelines were color "16" instead of "24". Here's the corrected version. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks, Franklin 0 Minifig Gun Rifle 0 Unofficial Model 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)