 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1376
  Lego Technic Parts wanted

Hey guys, Is anyone currently working on the pneumatic parts or the wheels for both supercars? I don't have these parts (except the supercar mkII wheels, which I can't model) and so I don't know how to model them. I heard someone was already making (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Lego Technic Parts wanted

(...) I know that the supercar 8880 wheels were made available. Search back messages on cad.dat.parts or cad.dev to find them. (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)