 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1365
Re: Castle Falcon - work in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dennis Osborn writes:
Most of the reponses to my original post went over my head.  I have not been
around long enough to understand what the debate was about.

I have prepared a web page showing what I have so far.  Please take a look
and send comments. It is at
http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~osbodr01/falcon/falcon.html

piece from the castle sets.  I do not have the parrot.

Please let me know if you think the dat file (once completed) is good enough
to become an official piece.

Dennis
In answer to the question on your web page - there is no need to put the
LEGO logo on.

Chris