 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1353
    New Patterned Part: Tile 2x2 Round with Grille Pattern —Steve Bliss
   I've been thinking about doing this one for awhile. Today, my wallpaper-flipper put Bram's big dumptruck on my screen. The headlights looked very plain, and they reminded me that this part was still waiting... -- Steve 0 FILE (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New Patterned Part: Tile 2x2 Round with Grille Pattern —Alan Gerber
   (...) FYI, there's two versions I have of this part. One is newer, and is exactly like the one you made. Another has pretty much the same pattern, but is in a smaller printed on circle. Here's bad ASCII art of the older one: _____ / ___ \ / /_|_\ \ (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)