 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1344
Re: Where can I download these unofficial parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 02:21:34 GMT

lugnet.cad.dat.parts- Unofficial renderings of official LEGO® elements/parts
in LDraw DAT format, plus any follow-up discussions directly relating to DAT
content

I hate to tell you your still in the wrong place. As I interpret Todd's
description the only time a new post should be made to this group is if it
is a new part in dat format. Follow-ups are responses to the original part
post and remain under the part's posted heading. As you can see from many

Please post part requests, questions, etc. to lugnet.cad ( I think that is
the best place for those emails).
Maybe we need a new group lugnet.cad.parts.requests or lugnet.cad.questions?

Sorry,
Adam Howard
(I'd set this up so all follow-ups to this went to lugnet.cad, but I don't
know how to do that with outlook express.)
PS. I don't know anything about the parts you are looking for.

Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message
I'm going to get this right if it's the last thing I do! I've cancelled • the
copy of this sent to models and models.sets (that's what I get for trying • to
eat a Pot Noodle which using my mouse!) and hopefully this is in the right
group now.

I'm looking for the following parts for models I've downloaded, I guess • the
unofficial versions/mockups are around but I can't find them anywhere.

3623 Plate 1 x 3  - new part replacement for 101.DAT?

30373 TIE Fighter wing bracket (used in 7150 TIE Advanced set, looks like • 4
Slope Brick 75 2 x 2 Double Inverted merged with a Brick 4 x 4 with holes
vertically through the studs that cross the centre of the brick)

3069P79  Tile 1 x 2 with ? patterning

2577 Brick 4 x 4 Corner Round

3460 Plate 1 x 8 - new part replacement for 9.DAT?

3794 Plate 1 x 2 with 1 stud - new part replacement for 134.DAT?

Is there anywhere that has all of the unofficial parts available to
download? I spent all weekend searching around LUGNET, LDraw.org, and the
pages for some of the people creating the parts and couldn't find • anything.
Maybe it would be useful to set up an unofficial parts repository on
LDraw.org so that people like me can get hold of the parts easily but also
be aware that they are not official and should be treated as such.

Dan