 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1311
Re: Which sets had the following in them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 00:57:00 GMT

I remember the Pizza To Go set had a white window frame with white shutters
on the back of the delivery van.  Of course mine are sort of yellow now, its
an old set.  You probably won't find it in a store, but if you use auctions
then you might be able to get it.

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I'm looking for information on any sets that had any of the following pieces
in them:

Blue OR Red window frame 1x4x3 with or without white shutters (But
preferably with, as I had a blue frame with white shutters and want to know
where it comes from.)  I've got a red frame which has white shutters and it
comes from 6691 Red Cross Helicopter.

White window frame 1x4x3 - e.g. as was included in 6681 Police Van - with
any color shutters, or even without shutters.

White window shutters to fit window frame 1x4x3, in any color in any other
sets, again as per example above.

I'm particularly interested if ANY of the individual pieces mentioned came
in basic sets, whether in the past, or presently in production.

Please email me at ghyde@ledanet.com.au with the information, as I am trying
to track down an extra pair of white window frames with white shutters, I'm
in need of a few for an idea I had in mind - if I can't find them in
sufficient quantity I might have to try for yellow instead.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde