 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 126
Re: Minifig Arrow Quiver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:04:45 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FDBwru.BLu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John VanZwieten writes:

Two problems:  The bottom of the quiver is missing

This is a line-wrap problem.  I was sure I set my line width to 132, but
obviously I didn't set it in time.

and the part that connects
the neck-ring to the quiver is miscolored on the bottom side.

Thanks.  Somehow a 4 24 . . .  line sneaked in there.

(I hope you understand what areas I mean.  If not, look at it upside down.)

Jeff

0 Minifig Arrow Quiver
0 Name: x886.dat
0 Author: John VanZwieten